Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Off to camp

This was such a fun week. I had both kids enrolled in Little Sprouts for their end-of-summer camp. Owen is graduating from Little Sprouts and will be starting at St. David's Preschool in two weeks. Vivian will be attending LS for the Mom's Morning Out on Fridays this year, so I thought it would be a fun way to get her excited about her new school. She LOVED it. Every morning when I dropped them off, she practically ran into the room and immediately started playing with her new friends and toys.


I thought I would be sad about dropping her off and leaving for 3 hours, especially since the house would be so quiet and I'd miss her. But, I must say, there is something about being the second child. I didn't get sad, didn't shed a tear at all. Instead, I found that I was smiling sympathetically towards the moms whose little ones were crying during drop off. I was in their shoes a few years ago.

Tomorrow is the last day of camp. I'm sure the kids will miss it a bunch.

Thank you Miss Karlene and Miss Jessica for a super fun week of camp!

No comments: