Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's 1st Mother's Day!

I had an incredible first Mother's day thanks to my boys. Ben got up early and baked me homemade cinnamon hazelnut rolls. There was a fresh pot of coffee brewing when I woke up after sleeping in a bit. And my card was so cute! Mommy and Owen practiced crawling. I think it's going to be awhile before he really does it.



We had a relaxing morning and then went to church at 12pm. After church we headed out for part 2 of my mother's day present ~ lunch at a local winery. We did a tasting, bought a bottle and enjoyed the music and sunshine for an hour or so before driving home to put Owen down for a nap. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my first Mother's Day. :)




3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Mother's Day!

abruscia said...

It looks like you had an amazing first Mother's Day!

Maureen Gribble said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!! Sounds like you had a great day!! :)