Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First words

Just this week I've been noticing that Owen is trying to say real words. When we're in the car driving by a truck, which is often since there is a construction site near our house, I am always pointing them out to him. These past few days he is constantly pointing out the window saying, "Tra! Tra!" (He hasn't quite gotten the "uck" part yet.)

When Ben got home from work tonight he said "Dada" with a little prompting from me.

Tonight when Ben and I were on a walk with him in the stroller, whenever we would pass trees and point them out he would repeat "tree" and "treese". It's so exciting!

My camera battery had died today, so you'll just have to be patient while it re-charges and I work on getting some footage of this baby talk I'm bragging about. :) In the meantime, here's a look back at Owen's early babble.

No comments: