Thursday, June 25, 2009

Playdate with Sarah Catherine

My good friend Stephanie invited us over today for a playdate at her house. We took turns feeding the babies their lunches, then had lunch ourselves while they played. They did well sharing toys with one another. :) Then we got ready to hit the pool. It was a nice short walk over to the pool. We each had our baby floats ~ the babies had fun relaxing in them in the kiddie pool. Then when the lifeguards blew the whistle for break time, we jumped in the big pool with the little ones. They had a ball when we bounced in circles. I slacked on taking pictures at the pool, but Steph took one for me so I could show Ben how Owen liked the float. We had such a good time we lost track of time! I got on the road around 4pm and made it home by 5:15, just in time for Owen's dinner.



No comments: