Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowmowing. Almost as good as snowblowing. Almost.

The storm started late Friday morning and lasted until late yesterday afternoon. When it was all over we had 30 inches of snow. Sheesh.

Ben did a great job of keeping the driveway clear. But our street did not see a plow until this morning. Before the plow came by we were out playing in the snow.

I'm so ready for spring. Ben on the other hand, gets giddy at any talk of snow, let alone a blizzard. He never complains about shoveling.

Lucky for him, the weatherman is calling for another 6-10 inches on Tuesday night.











4 comments:

abruscia said...

Owen is too cute for words! I cannot believe how much snow you guys are getting this winter! And more on Tues? Your poor parents are never going to get back to sunny Florida!

Andrea said...

THAT IS A TON OF SNOW!! WOW!!! I kind of miss it :( and we miss you guys!

Andrea said...

That is A TON of snow!! I kind-of miss the snow...and we miss you guys! Gotta get together soon!!!

Andrea said...

haha...i didn't realize you had comment moderation enabled. LOL...I thought my comments were just disappearing... sorry!