Tuesday, December 7, 2010

38-weeks!

I think I'm ready to have this baby. Today we hit 38-weeks and we'll be meeting our little girl in 6 days. Unreal. I had my last ultrasound today and the tech estimated the baby to weigh 7 pounds, 8 ounces which was my birth weight. They can be off by as much as a pound either way, and my guess is that she'll come out just a little over seven. We'll have to wait and see.

I've been having contractions all day today, but there is no pattern. We have my pre-op appointment on Friday afternoon, where we'll get to speak with the anesthesiologist about the spinal/epidural and how everything will go on Monday. I have a few more things to get done around the house this week while I'm not working, so once those are done I'd be fine with her coming over the weekend. If I go into labor on my own or my water breaks my doctor will just go ahead with the c-section at this point.

Here are a few pics we took tonight. Not much longer and we'll be a family of 4!

2 comments:

Katie Sanner said...

you look absolutely fabulous!!! and how exciting...a family of four! :)

abruscia said...

Jenn, you look amazing! And looks like you took these photos just in time too! Vivian was ready, Congratulations mommy, daddy and big brother Owen!