Wednesday, June 4, 2008

25-week belly pic



I am officially HUGE. (I made this pic big for emphasis.) But at least I know why. One of the pregnancy websites I was on said that at 24 weeks, my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball. No wonder it looks like I've been smuggling one under my clothes lately!!! Baby boy has been kicking up a storm lately. I never get tired of it - it truly is amazing that there is a baby growing in my belly. He is active first thing in the morning when the alarm clock goes off, throughout the day, and then again at night before I fall asleep. I'm beginning to wonder if he ever sleeps! This could be a preview of things to come. Oh geez.

On another note, I started my new job this week. I'm really enjoying getting back into creative staffing. So far, so good.

We're looking forward to our last vacation as a couple before baby boy comes into the world. A week from tomorrow we leave for FL, and will have a day with my parents before hitting the road to Key West with friends of ours - Troy and Andrea - who are also expecting their first! It's a babymoon for two! Well, six to be exact. :) I can't wait to lay out on the beach (yes, like a beached whale), reading books and magazines until I fall asleep. Then on Sunday we'll all drive back to Weston for Father's day with our families. Can't wait!!

No comments: