Thursday, July 10, 2008

I love my girlfriends!!!

I called Ben on my drive home from work tonight and he said I had a surprise waiting for me. I had no idea what it could be, other than maybe the baby furniture was delivered early.

I had such a nice surprise when I walked into the family room. My girlfriends from Hershey who I grew up with all went in together and got us our travel system!!! It was such a sweet thing for them to do! (Molly and Kelly are hosting a baby shower for me tomorrow and the girls sent the travel system to our house so we wouldn't have to haul it home from the shower.) And I was so surprised!

Here's what I'll look like in the future pushing the stroller (with a baby in it instead of the teddy bear)! :) Thank you Alevia, Amy, Chelle, Erica and Sarah!!! Love you girls!

In this pic I'm wearing a new maternity top that my wonderful mother-in-law got for me. I received a bunch of compliments today when I wore it to work. Thanks Tish ~ you're the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it arrived! You already look like a professional Mommy. Baby Boy will be riding in style. Have fun at your shower this afternoon!