Sunday, July 13, 2008

Molly & Kelly host a nursery rhyme/book themed baby shower!

Yesterday was such a fun day!!! Molly and Kelly hosted a super cute nursery rhyme/baby book themed shower and a bunch of my friends were there to celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby boy! I was showered with tons of thoughtful gifts from my friends. I am so grateful to have them as friends and I can't wait til they all have babies (or more babies!) so I can return the favor.

Mol and Kel served "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" punch, "Green Eggs and Ham" quiche, "Three Little Pigs" (bacon), muffins, fruit salad, cinnamon pecan french toast, and for dessert ~ chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate cake! I definitely ate for two ~ everything was so yummy. Everyone took home a "baby powder fresh" scented candle with an adorable blue bow as a favor.

Since it was a book theme, everyone brought a book (or two or three!) to help us build baby boy's library. He was spoiled with so many beautiful books! I can't wait to read them all to him.

Thank you so much to Molly & Kelly for hosting and Adriane, Savy, Sue & her daughter Sami, Karen, Christina, Heather, Alevia, and Grandma "Ta-Ta" Tish for coming ~ it was such a fun afternoon!















1 comment:

Maureen Gribble said...

Looks like you had a great shower! I'm so sorry I missed it. I've been traveling non-stop this summer. Life will get a little quieter come Labor Day (no pun intended) so hopefully we can all get together then!