Sunday, July 6, 2008

Step two complete!

Today Ben and I finished the chair rail moulding in the nursery! While I was out at church and shopping, Ben cut the wood pieces to fit the room. When I got home, I helped him put them up by holding the wood in place while he found the studs and pounded the nails in. Then we applied putty to the corners and nail holes, and I taped up the top and bottom so that it's ready for Ben to paint tomorrow.





I can't wait to see the finished room! Our furniture is hopefully going to be delivered this week, so by this coming weekend I should have it put together with the bedding and a few things up on the walls. We're almost ready for you baby boy!!!

Edited to add: while watching the Olympic trials tonight, we saw a commercial for Home Depot. "It's time to turn a 3-day weekend into a timeless memory"....Ben and I turned to each other and smiled.

No comments: