Friday, September 19, 2008

I need to get a life

Tonight I stayed up until 12:01am in order to keep my position as the Top Poster on the LoudounMoms forum. I did this in order to try to win the posting contest prize ~ a $100 gift certificate to Let's Dish! I'm proud to say that I think I may have done it with 140 posts just today. I know, I know, I'm a bit of a posting fiend. But hey, I really wanted to try Let's Dish for free and everyone who knows me well knows that I am a little competitive. And there was this one lady who kept trying to one-up me! It was a fierce competition, to say the least. I won't know until tomorrow morning if I won ~ so stayed tuned for the news!

K, I should probably get some sleep. I'm going to dream about going into labor. Maybe that will bring it on. Lord knows nothing else has worked!!!

No comments: