Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No baby yet ~ he's being very stubborn

My 40-week checkup was today. I'm only 1/2 cm further dialated, putting me at 1.5cm and 50% effaced. I had my membranes stripped yet again, so we'll see if it does anything. Chances are it won't. We're scheduling an induction for next week, just waiting to hear back from the doctor's office to see what the hospital has available. But hopefully he'll decide to show up before then. We can only hope. I don't think my ankles can get any more swollen.

1 comment:

abruscia said...

Are you still working?!?! Take it easy. He'll be here before you know it!