Today was my 38-week checkup. I was hoping to be further dialated, but that wasn't the case. I'm still 1cm dialated and am 20% effaced, and the baby is high. So I guess we'll have to keep waiting. I'm trying my best to be patient, but it's tough!
My next appointment is on Wednesday, September 10th unless something happens before then.