Monday, July 27, 2009

Visit with GiGi, Grandma and Grandpa Killi

Thursday Owen and I drove up to Hershey since my parents were in town. We visited with Great Grandma Lang and had so much fun exploring her house. My mom's cousin Shirley knitted Owen a beautiful baby blanket and it arrived when we were there.

After spending two days in Chocolate town, we headed back to Virginia. Owen was a very good traveler. Saturday night we just relaxed and ordered pizza. Then on Sunday we went over to the Silbert's for a visit. A good time was had by all. :)

We're sad to say goodbye, but are excited that we'll see them again in only 24 days! Owen and I are booked on a flight to FL the same day Ben leaves for California to meet up with my brother for Blizzcon. Nerdfest is the best way to describe it.







No comments: