Friday, May 21, 2010

Herndon ROCKS ~ #1 of the season!


We had such great weather for Herndon ROCKS tonight! It was warm, but not too warm, and there was a nice breeze. We grabbed food and drinks and waited for Mol & Tim to arrive with baby Nate (6 weeks old and I think it was his first concert!). Kayla kept busy with her stickers ~ she was so good the entire night!




I was hoping the wording on my tee shirt would be easy to read in the pictures, but unfortunately they didn't turn out.

It says, "Miracle in progress". Yup. Baby #2 is on the way. We're due in December! :)


6 comments:

Erin Hawk said...

holy cow!!! YAY :) congrats!

Katie Sanner said...

oh my goodness...congratulations!!! :) that's awesome! now i need to recruit you to take my prenatal pilates class with me. the two girls i go with now are due any day now. the next session starts in june...you should totally come!

congrats again!

RipleyVT said...

I just saw this!! Congratulations to you and Ben!!! Owen will be a great big brother. Awesome news!

Grandma/Mom/Marti said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you and Ben and Owen! If its a little girl we can fix her up with Mason-so we can keep it all in the family--Owen and Olivia, Mason and ???!! Hope you are feeling well:)

Hope said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting for your family.

Aimee said...

Congratulations!! That's such exciting news!! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon!