Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lack of posts

The lack of posts this week is due to Mommy dealing with a bad case of morning sickness. It's similar to when I was pregnant with Owen, but this time I've actually tossed my cookies more than once. YUCK. A call to the the OB-GYN and I was armed with a prescription for Zofran, an anti-nausea medication that is safe during pregnancy. This little pill is fantastic. It helps keep my stomach under control so that I can actually eat without feeling like puking. Thank heavens for modern medicine.

The other reason for the lack of posts is this feeling of exhaustion that has swept over me this week. I can hardly keep my eyes open during the day. Hopefully, within a few weeks I'll be feeling more refreshed as I remember the second trimester with Owen being just peachy. :)

No comments: