Sunday, June 13, 2010

Udvar Hazy

This morning Ben mowed the lawn while Owen and I relaxed on the deck in his froggy pool. Yes, I got in with him. It was super hot and the water was nice and cold. Every time I would get out, Owen would come over to my chair and say, "Mommy in!". I had Ben grab a picture of the two of us, but since the camera was inside, it fogged up when he brought it out in the heat. But here's the shot anyway:



This afternoon we decided to take Owen to the Udvar Hazy National Air and Space Museum which is right in our backyard (Dulles). Owen had a great time running around the museum pointing to the helicopters, airplanes, rockets and space shuttles. We even had a nice passerby offer to take our picture. It was a fun way to spend an hour inside with air conditioning versus outside in 90+degree heat.

No comments: