Saturday, April 9, 2011

My babies and their lovies

Angel Dear makes the best lovies. Owen has sleepy lamb and sleepy bunny. He takes one to daycare for the week and the other stays home. They get washed every week and then he switches which one he takes to school. The bunny was given to him as a gift when he was a baby. He became attached to it around 16 months or so, and that is when I ordered the second one. You know, "just in case" he ever lost it and wasn't able to sleep without it.
Vivi received her sleepy giraffe from my cousin and his wife when she was first born. She doesn't sleep with it yet, but definitely enjoys cuddling with it after tummy time. I have a feeling we'll get her a "spare" when the time comes. The website knows all about the "just in case" and goes one further with A Pair and A Spare. Genius!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the Angel Dear frog. Yusuf did not care about that thing AT ALL no matter how hard I tried. Do you have any use for it? I could wash it and send it on down if you want it.
~Wendy Boualem