Monday, April 18, 2011

Water table!

It was really warm today, so when we got home from work, Ben set up Owen's water table on the deck so he could play before dinner. Vivi enjoyed hanging out with Mommy. All was wonderful until we had to get Owen inside for dinner. Let's just say that there were lots of tears but in the end his hunger won over and he eventually joined us for some chicken tacos that Daddy cooked up.
(I never realized it, but it's pretty obvious in this picture - I guess Owen got his dimple from me.) :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

that looks like a fun water table! jenn, you look amazing :)

Jenn said...

Andrea ~ you are so sweet. Really, black is slimming and is my favorite color right now. I definitely still have some belly pounds to lose! :)

Kristen said...

Jenn, you look gorgeous in this pic! I love your big smile!