Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baked Ziti

During my weekly chat with Erica today, she told me about how she made Baked Ziti Saturday night for a dinner party. Erica always makes the yummiest dishes ~ she's such a good cook. I told her it sounded delicious and that I might attempt to make it tonight.

It was Erica who told me about Allrecipes.com - it's so great - so I went online and found what looked like a pretty simple recipe. I wrote out my shopping list and went off to hit the gym and stop by our old place to pick up mail before heading to the grocery store for the items I needed. I couldn't wait for dinner!!!

I got home around 7:30pm and got to work. (I even called Ben on the drive home to ask him to start a pot of boiling water so I would have a head start!) It took me about 45 minutes to put it all together complete with torn fresh basil on top. I served it with a green salad and garlic bread and if I don't say so myself, it was a huge success. :)

Here's the proof:

No comments: