Tuesday, April 29, 2008

20week belly pic - WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!!!


So here it is folks - my 20-week belly. We had an ultrasound this morning and my OB confirmed that we are in fact having a healthy baby boy! He has a nose, mouth, 2 eyes, heart with 4 chambers, a brain, a bladder, two kidneys, two arms, two legs and he weighs about 3/4 of a pound! Overall she said things look excellent and that I should expect to gain about a pound a week for the next 20 weeks. :0

I enjoyed every second of seeing our baby on the screen, especially since Ben won't let me get a 3D/4D ultrasound - he says it's not necessary. Well we all know it's not necessary, but we all also know how incredibly impatient I am. It would be an amazing Mother's day present to see what he actually looks like before September! (I'm still working on this. I'll keep you posted.)

I had an interview today with an HR Consulting firm. Ben's recommendation when I complained last night about not having anything to wear to the interview was, "It's okay honey. Just suck it in." Yeah. Like that would work. I somehow managed to squeeze into one of my suits with the help of the bella band and had a really great interview. I told the guy who brought me in at the end of the interview that I'm 5 months pregnant, but fully intend to work up until I deliver and then go back full-time in January. To my amazement, he didn't flinch. He immediately said congratulations and that we can work around my availability. I'm hoping to hear back from them later this week. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for an interview with another company who called me this morning for a phone interview. I feel as though it went really well and am hoping to land an interview with them next week. Wish me luck!

No comments: