Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ben feels baby kicks for the first time!

The baby's kicks keep getting stronger and stronger. I usually tell Ben when I feel him kicking, and sometimes he breaks away from his stupid computer game long enough to put his hand on my belly for a minute or two. But he hadn't felt the kicks until last night.

We watched Juno and P.S. I love you with my mom while my dad was at the Nationals game with Uncle Rich (the latter was awful, I don't recommend it at all, although the book was incredible), and went to bed around 10:30pm. I started feeling little kicks pretty soon after lying down, so I had Ben put his hand on my belly. He felt 3 or 4 kicks and said, "Wow, if I can feel it now I wonder how hard he'll kick in the next couple of months." Yeah, I guess that is something I have to look forward to. :)

It was an amazing moment that I'll never forget.

No comments: