Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sewing with GiGi (short for baby's GreatGrandma)

I went to Hershey again this past weekend (since I am unemployed I have the flexibility to take off and go when I want!). Grandma was nice enough to host me again ~ second visit in 2 weeks. She cooked wonderful meals for me and baby and I ate until we were stuffed. :)

On Saturday we decided to try our hand at sewing a baby sling. We found a pattern online, drove out to Lemoyne to get some fabric and thread, and then went home to start the project. It took us about 30 minutes to get the machine going (I think the connection to the foot petal is a little touchy) but once we did we made good progress. We unfortunately didn't have enough time to finish the whole project, but I'm planning on bringing it with me on our babymoon to FL to see if Mom can help me complete it.




1 comment:

Kristen said...

Those pics of Gma are so freaking cute! I wrote her an email, but she never wrote back :)