Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hanging out - day 3

Owen woke up with a fever yesterday, so he was home with Vivi and I on a day when he would have normally been at school. I'm not used to having both of them home three days in a row and I'm a little bit stressed. Not to mention, I think I caught what Owen had (Ben had it before he passed it to Owen. I'm just waiting for Vivi to catch it.)
So yeah, it has been a long couple of days, but luckily today he's been pretty much back to normal. We were hanging out this afternoon when I snapped some pics. Vivi loved watching Owen run around and he had fun pretending the laundry basket was a train. :)

*** Vivian sleep update *** Monday night she slept for 8 hours straight! Who-hooo!!! 10pm until 6:15am and it was lovely. I'm hoping it continues, but am at least happy that her night sleep stretches have been growing. Yay for our good sleeper! :)

No comments: