Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heading home early

My poor Daddy caught a bad virus and wasn't feeling well at all this morning, so we decided to pack up and head home early so that we wouldn't be exposed longer than we had already been in hopes that we wouldn't catch it.

But of course before we left town we HAD to visit Chocolate World. I wore Vivi in my cloth carrier and he did really well (my first time using it for longer than 15 minutes) and of course Owen loved every minute of the singing cows. They gave out samples of the new Hershey kisses that are aerated ~ Hershey Air Delight ~ and they were devine. I thought Owen would cry for more after he ate the two they gave us, but he was amazingly satisfied. (Now if only I could stop at two. This is why we did not visit the retail section.)

We treated Grandma to lunch at Panera and then afterwards I got to catch up with my dear high school friend Amy and she met Vivi for the first time. We had a great time chatting while Owen ran around Cocoa Castle (he was on cloud nine!)

Once we got back to my parent's condo, I packed up the car, Vivi had a bottle and Owen had some fruit salad, we did diaper changes and were ready to go. We wish we could have stayed longer, but we had a similar bug to what he caught last month and definitely did not want to experience that again. We're now looking forward to seeing them again in July.

No comments: