Thursday, January 24, 2013

I love my Owen

Walking in to preschool Owen stopped and wrote his name in the snow using his finger.

So proud.

I go to pick them up at 1pm and we're rushing to get to the car because we need to be at Vivian's cardiologist appointment by 1:30pm and it's already 1:15. I'm buckling Vivi into her carseat when I notice that Owen has stopped to make a snow angel. 

He's not wearing snow pants.

I finish buckling Vivi in, race over to grab him and put him in the car. As I'm buckling his seat belt, I ask him in a frustrated, slightly annoyed tone: "Owen! You don't have snow pants on, and now your pants are going to be all wet. What were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking I wanted to make a snow angel, Mommy."

I love when he does/says stuff like this because it just makes me stop and smile.

I love this kid.

No comments: