Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early Christmas in Hershey



Owen, Aunt Hillary and I took a road trip to Hershey today to visit my Grandma. We had a great time catching up with Grandma while Owen ran around her house and explored. Her grandchildren got together and gave her a group gift ~ a Tassimo hot beverage system! Now she can make hot tea, coffee or hot chocolate at the touch of a button. Hillary and I set it up for her and we tested it out.







It was a quick visit since Owen, Ben and I are headed down to FL on Christmas Eve. But we did get to have breakfast with Cindy at the Hershey Pantry, which is always delicious! Owen enjoyed seeing Cindy as much as Hillary and I did, and was very well behaved in the restaurant. We hit the road right after breakfast, and Owen was fast asleep 20 minutes into the drive.

No comments: