Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flamingo Gardens

Today Owen and my mom and I met up with Dotty, Andrea and Wyatt at Flamingo Gardens. It was a beautiful day to walk around the gardens and see all the birds and other animals. Andrea brought along Wyatt's big Christmas gift ~ a Radio Flyer 2-seater wagon ~ to pull the boys in.

It was so funny to watch them both hold onto the sides as Andrea pulled them along.











Andrea and the boys checking out a peacock atop a picnic table. Check out her cute baby bump! (Due in June!)
We couldn't resist this ~ check out Wyatt's tongue in the second pic!












This was right before they bumped heads:
Then the mommies did a quick hairstyling session. Clearly they are LOVING this.
At the otter cage, one came right up to the boys.
I turned over the camera to Grandma so that I could pose for a picture with my little man.
Owen got up close to the giant tortoises.
Just look at that pout. And those blue eyes.
A mere thirty seconds later. Owen: "Mom, please stop taking my picture. I'm so done."
"Dude! I know how this velcro stuff works ~ watch!"
Inside the aviary where you were instructed not to look up with your mouth open. Yes, that one bird is bigger than Owen. Thankfully it stayed behind the ropes.






















Momma's boys.

No comments: