Monday, March 15, 2010

Sauce

A couple of weeks ago, Owen decided he didn't like to eat veggies anymore. So we had to get creative. I read an article online that said to try giving kids "sauce" to dip their veggies and other food into. We tried it and it worked like a charm!

His favorite "sauce" is ketchup, but he also likes ranch and occasionally, honey mustard. I will admit, watching him dunk green beans in ketchup over lunch is pretty gross, but hey, I've got to get him to eat veggies somehow.



Breakfast sauce:
Last week we were feeding Owen a blueberry waffle for breakfast and right after I put the cut-up waffle on his tray he pointed to the pantry and said, "sear-rup! sear-rup!". Cracked us up!

1 comment:

Cara Terreri said...

Have you tried hummus? Grant-- my PICKIEST eater-- loves hummus.