Monday, July 12, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Cuteness

A while back Owen and I feel into the routine of singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" before bed. I used to sing it to him while I was putting him in his jammies, but over time I began singing it after I had him dressed for bed and had him in his sleep sack and we were rocking.

For the past few months, each night we have the same mini-conversation before bed. I say to Owen, "do you want to sing Twinkle, Twinkle?". He responds: "Tinkle, Tinkle, up above the....Mommy sing, Okay!"

Then I proceed to sing him two verses of Twinkle, Twinkle before he says: "Crib! Ready!". :)

We're sort-of dreading the transition to the toddler bed because we know it's going to be a challenge and we'll miss the months of nights of him going to bed so easily in the crib.

No comments: