Monday, July 9, 2012

Beach portraits before heading home

We woke up to rain this morning which is fine since we're headed home. But we had not yet taken any family photos on the beach, so I was really hoping it would clear up enough to snap a few before hitting the road home.

Luckily, I got my wish. We got all packed up and dropped off the keys at the rental office and by that point, the weather had cleared and I was able to drag everyone down to the sand for a few more pictures.

I took a few shots of the kids to program my camera's settings for Molly


while Ben rocked this hot ensemble  

This is another one of my favorites from the shoot:


Oh, and this one:

Classy. 

I'm really glad we took the time to do them though, because we got a few keepers:



It was pretty sunny facing the dunes, so we took some more shots with the water behind us so that maybe we wouldn't be squinting so much.


Yeah, not so much I guess. I still found one I liked where we weren't squinting too much.







I had bribed Owen with the promise of a trip to Candy Kitchen if he was a good boy during the photo shoot, so by the end he was on a mission to get off to beach and into the candy store. Worked like a charm, because he was very good during pictures. :)

No comments: