Friday, March 16, 2012

Our week in ipad & cell phone photos

I've discovered Instagram on the ipad and LOVE it. This week I've been terrible at picking up my camera, but have tried to snap a few pics a day using the ipad or my cell, and decided to compile them all in a collage since we didn't do anything exciting this week other than enjoy this amazing warm weather.


(from top left: fresh baked chocolate chip banana bread, Vivian checking out the fish tank before her first pediatric dentist visit, Vivi wishing we owned a dog *dream on child*, waiting on the front step for Kayla & Ryan to arrive for a playdate, me and Owen playing Lincoln Logs before bed, water table fun, reading some books at the library, Vivi and I on a walk to the playground while Owen was in school, and Vivi enjoying a sugar-free loli from her dentist appt with Owen's swim lesson in the background)

Now I'm off to bed to get some rest before waking up early for the first consignment sale of Spring in our area!!!

No comments: