Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dinner at Kel & Matt's

Kel and Matt invited us over for dinner tonight since they had a 3-pound pork loin from the farmer's market that they needed help eating. We jumped at the chance to hang out and enjoy each other's company and their fine culinary skills.

Ryan enjoyed two ears of corn while Kelly finished putting together the meal, and Kayla took a break from firing her water shooter to let me take her picture. Such cuties.


You had to watch out on the patio, or else this guy squirted you:


Even Vivi took a break from being miserable because of her teeth to enjoy the water festivities. 


Although she prefers her birthday suit these days to a swimsuit. Here she is with her hand in the chip bowl while going sans suit that I had brought. {Really, I did. She ran away from me kicking and flailing her arms when I tried to putting it on her. So I just let her be a baby, in the summer. Matt said I should put some clothes on her because his home isn't a nudist colony. I guess Vivi thought it should be.}


Owen took the water gun battle quite seriously. Here, he's trying to figure out where Kayla is, so he can plan his next water launch:


A huge thank you to Kel & Matt for hosting another fantastic spur-of-the-moment dinner party {our favorite kind}.

No comments: