Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Owen made me this at preschool, along with a poem that has his handprints on it and {my favorite} a door hanger that says "Do Not Disturb" and is decorated with stickers of birds, flowers and suns. He told me that, "it's for when you need quiet time, Mommy". LOVE IT.


I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy and mommy-to-be friends! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful Mom and Mother-in-law and cannot thank them enough for being such an important part of my life and their grandkids' lives. And Grandma Marshall and Grandma Lang ~ we love and miss you both and will see you soon!

Being a mom is the most amazing thing in the entire world. My kids are everything to me and I thank them {and my loving husband} for giving me the most important job of my life: being their mom.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: