Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Our little man graduated from preschool today! {Well, sorta.} He did his first year of preschool with Little Sprouts and will move on to do the 4-yr old preschool program at St. David's {our new church} in the fall. But we won't be a stranger to Little Sprouts just because the school year has come to an end. Owen will be doing summer camp one day a week starting in mid-June {which will be from 9am-2pm} giving Mommy some one-on-one time with Vivian. Then, come fall, Vivi will be attending the Little Sprout's Mom's Morning Out program one day a week {3 hours} so that she can begin to de-attach from me and have more socialization with kids her age. I'm looking forward to it for her.

Here are some pictures from the adorable graduation program today. When I have a chance I'll try to upload the video clip I took of the kids singing.




So proud of Mr. Owen! :)

No comments: