Friday, October 12, 2012

Playing "store"

Tish got Owen this little cash register a year or two ago and he didn't quite know what to think of it. But ever since we pulled it out again, it's been a fascination for both kids.

This morning, Owen and Vivian started fighting over it while I was trying to get some work done on my computer. To solve the dispute over who got to play with the register, I jumped in and suggested they play "store". I think since they both love playing Toca Boca Store on the ipad, they got the concept pretty quickly. I helped Owen to set up his own little shop with items he could sell to Vivi. I gave Vivi one of my old wristlet purses and we put the plastic coins in it so that she could use her money to shop for items in Owen's store. They both loved it!


I have a feeling that Owen's store will always be open for business. :)

No comments: