Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Two on the beach

This morning we woke up and watched Vivi try to crawl (not quite there yet, but I can tell that it won't be long).
After a leisurely breakfast, it was off to the beach! Owen could have spent the entire day digging in the sand. I had taken a tip from one of my friends who bought a shovel for her daughter when they went to the beach and it was such a hit. He was definitely not a fan of the ocean (complete opposite of his sister who adored the waves crashing at her feet), but loved the sand.

Vivi took a nap in the sauna, but woke up after less than 15 minutes. She had the most fun sitting with me by the waves in the extra beach chair Molly and Tim brought.

That night we hit up an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet and ate until we were stuffed and afterwards we stopped into a Candy Kitchen to buy some salt water taffy for our families and our nanny Melissa who is finishing up with us this week when I stop working.

No comments: