Sunday, July 3, 2011

Grandparents are the BEST!

My mom and dad drove down from Hershey today to spend the night so they could watch the kids for us while Ben and I went to a show at the Kennedy Center. It had been a long time since we had been on a date together, so we were really looking forward to spending the evening out together. We really appreciate how they drove all the way to babysit for us and were glad the kiddos could spend time with them.

Before we headed out for the night:
Owen and Vivi couldn't have been more excited to see them. They had a great time together while Ben and I went to dinner at the waterfront in Georgetown, and saw an awesome show - Next to Normal. My shoe broke between dinner and the show so I was hobbling around a bit, but we had a good laugh over it.
We took some pictures the next morning before they left to head back to Hershey. You can tell that Owen was getting a little annoyed at Teddy trying to get at his toy racecar. And I caught Poppy and Vivi pretty early in the morning. Didn't catch Grandma on camera this visit, but I will next time. :)
Thanks so much mom and dad ~ you're the best!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

love this family picture!