* Wearing 12-mo & 18-mo clothes
* Size 5 diapers
* Drinking 26-28 oz of formula a day
* Starting to eat more "real food" at mealtimes with us
* Still loves her Cheerios and also has grown fond of YoBaby yogurts
* Drinks water from a sippy, but finds it much more entertaining to let the water dribble out of her mouth versus actually drinking it now
* Still sleeping with her paci, sleepy giraffe, and silky blankie
* Starting to laugh more easily for us, especially after meals and in the bath
* Super squirmy most of the time during diaper changes. I decided to try the new Huggies slip-on diapers, but they're not that great. From now on, we're sticking to Pampers via AmazonMom.
* Crawling fast now, going straight to anything that she can pull herself up to standing with
* LOVES pushing her new VTech walker that I picked up at a consignment sale
* Can stand unassisted for 10-15 seconds, and has taken one step forward a few times, but falls back on her bum
* Enjoys walking while holding onto our hands, even giggles sometimes while doing it
* Gives her babydoll kisses - sloppy, wet, open-mouth kisses. Cracks me up!
* Says "da", "ma-ma" and "ba" and is starting to point at things
* Smiles when I use baby sign language with her
* Has fun playing with her big brother. Owen told me today that "we're best friends Mommy". My heart melted.