Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!!! Here are the things I'd like our family to accomplish in 2012 (in no particular order):
  • Re-arrange the basement to make a craft corner for my sewing machine and sewing/crafting supplies (need storage furniture)
  • Re-paint the family room and remove the mirror above the fireplace
  • Paint the kitchen
  • Create a good budget plan and stick to it (easier said then done, but this is a must now since I'm staying home)
  • Read more with Vivian
  • Prepare a will
  • Teach Owen to ride a big boy bike (with training wheels of course) this spring
  • Take more family pictures
I'm sure there are more things that we'd like to do this year (I may end up going back to add a few), but for now, this is the list.

What are your new year's resolutions? Maybe we could keep each other on track. ;)

No comments: